Cubs vs. Indians
Ground rules recap:
Part 2 - Cleveland Indians
Additional “Our Tribe is Green” initiatives include:
- Environmentally friendly products:
- LED lighting
- Recycled content paper towels and tissues
- Green Seal certified cleaning products
- Compostable sugar-cane based cutlery and hot serve cups in the office and press box
- Biodegradable retail bags in the team shops.
- Unused food and materials donations to the Cleveland Foodbank after home games
- Cleveland Green Venues Pledge (signed in 2011) - the Indians pledged to protect the air and water, preserve natural resources, increase green space, reduce consumption of raw materials and support the local economy. Another key component of this pledge is to reach out to fans, patrons and the community at large to teach the value and practice of sustainable living.
- EPA E3 Award recipients
- Continued exploration of innovations and opportunities including a patio garden (part of which was installed in 2015) and water capture